Rudy Vallee Show

Ryan Ellett

I was noticing that an old certified series, The Rudy Vallee Show, is not on our Archive page; we'll try to get that taken care of. Looking at the documentation, I couldn't find a date for its release. Does anyone involved with it have a rough idea of the year the set came out? Looking at some of the individuals involved, I suspect it was mid-2000s, very early in the group's history.
Ryan

Brian Kavanaugh

I don't have an answer, but the Old Radio Times used to list all the sets. At least as of the July 2006 edition, it's not listed. That might be a route to go to track it down, if no one has the answer.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 8:05 AM Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was noticing that an old certified series, The Rudy Vallee Show, is not on our Archive page; we'll try to get that taken care of. Looking at the documentation, I couldn't find a date for its release. Does anyone involved with it have a rough idea of the year the set came out? Looking at some of the individuals involved, I suspect it was mid-2000s, very early in the group's history.
Ryan

Ryan Ellett

Not a huge deal, mostly I was just curious. I haven't looked at the individual files yet; sometimes those have a date attached to them.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers
"Saving the Past for the Future"

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 08:59:38 AM CST, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...> wrote:

I don't have an answer, but the Old Radio Times used to list all the sets. At least as of the July 2006 edition, it's not listed. That might be a route to go to track it down, if no one has the answer.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 8:05 AM Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ryan

Brian Allen

Hi, I  did the artwork and that was 2011

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 10:43 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io
<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:
Not a huge deal, mostly I was just curious. I haven't looked at the individual files yet; sometimes those have a date attached to them.
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 08:59:38 AM CST, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...> wrote:

Ryan

Richard Davenport

What about the Rudy Vallee Royal Gelatin Hour? 

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 10:00:46 AM CST, Brian Allen via groups.io <wbss12@...> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 10:43 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io
<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:
Ryan

www.RyanEllett.com

Ryan

Ryan Ellett

This set only contains what I believe is his 1946-47 show. He certainly had plenty of other radio if someone wanted to do an expanded Vallee set.

www.RyanEllett.com

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 02:57:21 PM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

What about the Rudy Vallee Royal Gelatin Hour? 

Rick

Labor ipse voluptas

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 10:00:46 AM CST, Brian Allen via groups.io <wbss12@...> wrote: