From: "Ryan Ellett via Groups.Io" <oldradiotimes@...>
Sent: 5/01/2020 10:37:59 AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Stewart Wright has died

Just a quick note that Stewart Wright passed away just recently. Jerry Haendiges shared this information on our Facebook group. He was active in the OTRR in the very early years but had parted ways with the group a long time ago. Nevertheless, he was one of the most prolific researchers and log creators in the hobby, and his work will be missed.
Ryan

Edward A. (Ted) Jones

I am so very sorry to hear of Stewart's passing.

Sincerely,
Ted

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 7:38 PM, Ryan Ellett via Groups.Io
<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Just a quick note that Stewart Wright passed away just recently. Jerry Haendiges shared this information on our Facebook group. He was active in the OTRR in the very early years but had parted ways with the group a long time ago. Nevertheless, he was one of the most prolific researchers and log creators in the hobby, and his work will be missed.
Ryan

Archie

I am very saddened by this. I counted Stewart as one of my good internet friends. We met in person at a Cinci convention around 2006. We shared dinner at the gala.

He was very helpful to me when I had questions about Jim French productions. And his love of Gunsmoke was infectious.

Rest in peace, my friend. You will be missed.

Archie

Ryan Ellett

Can I get a volunteer to write even a short little remembrance about Stewart for our next Times issue? I can add a little bit myself. Ryan