Topics

Suspense -- At the Movies!

Joe Webb

Getting some Suspense stuff organized -- I made a web page that has all the movies (and a couple of TV shows) I could find that have some tie-in with Suspense episodes https://sites.google.com/view/suspense-collectors-companion/click-for-home-arrow-for-more/suspense-at-the-movies. The page links to all the movies I could find on YouTube. Enjoy!!

--
----------
Suspense Collector's Companion - 2020 edition

worldonlinejunction@...

Joe,
How clever! Thank you for the great effort! Good on you man.

C. Nava

I agree! What an undertaking!

Thank you,

Claire

Sent From My Sprint Phone.

How clever! Thank you for the great effort! Good on you man.