Topics

Suspense Episode #2

Ryan Ellett

From our Facebook group curtesy Dr. Bruce Frey:

"Here's another Suspense episode that is not in common circulation. Don Frey describes it this way:

Suspense 6/27/46 "Return Trip" Elliott Reid stars in a story about a group of bus passengers, one of whom is an escaped lunatic. EAST COAST BROADCAST"

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZBQgTkZlXlksWIRI0f2uRu9cNDku7ytsaF7

Larry Maupin

Thank you for the link Ryan!

From: "Ryan Ellett via groups.io"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Friday April 3 2020 4:34:44PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Suspense Episode #2

From our Facebook group curtesy Dr. Bruce Frey:

"Here's another Suspense episode that is not in common circulation. Don Frey describes it this way:

Suspense 6/27/46 "Return Trip" Elliott Reid stars in a story about a group of bus passengers, one of whom is an escaped lunatic. EAST COAST BROADCAST"

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZBQgTkZlXlksWIRI0f2uRu9cNDku7ytsaF7

You may want to replace that "Return Trip" episode with this cleaned up version by Joe Webb. Apparently the original post is actually two versions - both East and West Coast - with a lot of dead space at the end of the file. Here is Dr. Webb's cleaned file: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZqjPTkZH252BuA8i883NC2ktfgv6QbjLfik

It is the East Coast version which he deems "a missing version" now discovered!

Ryan

Gary Coville

Again, my sincere thanks.  I avoid FB so I appreciate the links you are providing, Ryan.

Gary Coville