Ted is wondering what to do with the four shows from 1975

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

See Ted note.  Any ideas?

Take care,

Walden

Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 9:05 AM
To: Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...>
Subject: Re: FW: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Walden,

I have all of them except for 2 or 3 shows. I am wondering how the best way to digitize them as one show (that is how they were broadcast) or to break them up & do each soap separately. Best. Ted

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 3:46 AM Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walden Hughes
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 1:40 AM
To: OldTimeRadioResearchers@groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Hi Larry,

I was rereading your email.  Ted has at least 40 hours of this series starting on 8-4-75.  That was years ago.  He might have more now.  Take care,

Walden

Larry Gassman

They were broadcast as individual shows or episodes in a series.  At least, that is how I remember hearing them.

Not quite sure what he means.

Larry

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Walden Hughes
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 11:10 AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted is wondering what to do with the four shows from 1975

Hi Everybody,

See Ted note.  Any ideas?

Take care,

Walden

Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 9:05 AM
To: Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...>
Subject: Re: FW: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Walden,

I have all of them except for 2 or 3 shows. I am wondering how the best way to digitize them as one show (that is how they were broadcast) or to break them up & do each soap separately. Best. Ted

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 3:46 AM Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walden Hughes
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 1:40 AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Ted has a collection of the 1975 shows

Hi Larry,

I was rereading your email.  Ted has at least 40 hours of this series starting on 8-4-75.  That was years ago.  He might have more now.  Take care,

Walden