Topics

"The Golden Days of Radio"

Larry Maupin

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Chris Williams

I have been following the discussions but have not said anything.

I would like to be on the list if possible please.

On Aug 27, 2020, at 3:04 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Okay Chris, you are now the 8th person on the list.  Let's hope I can get all the episodes to you tomorrow.

[...]

Corey Harker

Hi Larry,

Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks,

Corey Harker

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Dennis Hager

Hi Larry,

I would like to be included for this one. It might be what I remember or it might just open my ears to some "new" series. THANKS!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 4:04 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:
I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

BrianWest2@...

I have also been following the discussions but have not responded to anything.

I would appreciate being on the list.

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Philip Atchley

Larry,

Sorry I've not contributed to this msg, just not knowledgeable enough to add anything useful, that and a sick wifey and invalid sis-in-law keeps me pretty busy.  But I would be grateful to be added to the list.

Thanks.

<>< 73 From "The Beaconeer's Lair" <><
Specializing in DXing NDBs (Longwave Beacons)
Phil, KO6BB, http://www.qsl.net/ko6bb/
KO6BB/B beacon, ~20W on 28.290 MHz, Ringo Vertical

HF/LF RADIOS:
YAESU: FTDX-101MP Xceiver, 2 SDR Receivers (~2020)
YAESU: FTDX-3000 Xceiver, DSP IF,300Hz Roofing filter (~2019).
Icom: IC-7200 Xceiver, DSP IF & filters (~2015).
Kenwood: TS-450SAT Xceiver, cascaded 250/125Hz Inrad filters.
10M Beacon: 2 x Realistic HTX-100's on 28.290MHz
HOMEBREW: 7 Tube+Rect 1v3 Regen RX for LF (built 2015)
SDRS: Perseus 10KHz-40MHz (2020)
Softrock Ensemble II LF Receiver (kit, 2017)
Softrock Ensemble II HF Receiver (Kit, 2019)
ACC: MFJ-993B Auto Antenna Matcher.
HOMEBREW LF-MF Pre-Amp, 8Hz Audio Filter.
HOMEBREW 4 Port Antenna Multicoupler, Feeds 4 RX's.
ANTENNAS: 88 foot Long Ladder-line fed dipole, 35 feet AGL for MW/SW.
Active Mini-Whip, 36 Feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop For LF/MW/SW at 17 Feet AGL
37 foot "Low Noise Vertical", 11 feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Cushcraft AR-10 Ringo Vertical, 14 feet AGL for 10M beacon.
Merced, Central California, 37, 18, 37N 120, 30, 6W CM97rh

On 8/27/2020 8:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

_._,_._,_

Charles Walker

I would like to be put on the list

Chuck Walker    walker.chas@...

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Hi Corey,

You're on.

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

You're welcome Denny.  Each of the episodes I have heard contains rebroadcasts of several OTR series, many of which are "lesser known."  So you might very well run across new material.  You are now on the list.

[...]

Okay Brian.  You are on as of now.

[...]

Alan Kline

Larry, would you please add me as well? Thanks!

Alan

On Aug 27, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

[...]

Philip, I will be glad to add you right away.

Sorry I've not contributed to this msg, just not knowledgeable enough to
add anything useful, that and a sick wifey and invalid sis-in-law keeps
me pretty busy.  But I would be grateful to be added to the list.

Thanks.

<>< 73 From "The Beaconeer's Lair" <><
Specializing in DXing NDBs (Longwave Beacons)
Phil, KO6BB, http://www.qsl.net/ko6bb/ /> KO6BB/B beacon, ~20W on 28.290 MHz, Ringo Vertical

HF/LF RADIOS:
YAESU: FTDX-101MP Xceiver, 2 SDR Receivers (~2020)
YAESU: FTDX-3000 Xceiver, DSP IF,300Hz Roofing filter (~2019).
Icom: IC-7200 Xceiver, DSP IF & filters (~2015).
Kenwood: TS-450SAT Xceiver, cascaded 250/125Hz Inrad filters.
10M Beacon: 2 x Realistic HTX-100's on 28.290MHz
HOMEBREW: 7 Tube+Rect 1v3 Regen RX for LF (built 2015)
SDRS: Perseus 10KHz-40MHz (2020)
Softrock Ensemble II LF Receiver (kit, 2017)
Softrock Ensemble II HF Receiver (Kit, 2019)

ACC: MFJ-993B Auto Antenna Matcher.
HOMEBREW LF-MF Pre-Amp, 8Hz Audio Filter.
HOMEBREW 4 Port Antenna Multicoupler, Feeds 4 RX's.
ANTENNAS: 88 foot Long Ladder-line fed dipole, 35 feet AGL for MW/SW.
Active Mini-Whip, 36 Feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop For LF/MW/SW at 17 Feet AGL
37 foot "Low Noise Vertical", 11 feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Cushcraft AR-10 Ringo Vertical, 14 feet AGL for 10M beacon.
Merced, Central California, 37, 18, 37N 120, 30, 6W CM97rh

On 8/27/2020 8:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
> I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and
> related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to
> send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300
> episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have
> indicated an interest in receiving them.
>
> If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of
> the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow,
> please include your email address.
>
> The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I
> expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list
> of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent
> me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.
>
> Larry
>

> --
> Larry Maupin
> _._,_._,_

Yes Alan.  You are on as of now.

[...]

Okay Charles.  You are on as of now.

Larry-----------------------------------------

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

I would love to be included

Thank you for sharing

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 5:55 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:
Yes Alan.  You are on as of now.

[...]

Yesterday is gone and you know tomorrow isn't promised, live with me for today and for each other.

Paul

Please add me to the list

c7ranch@...

Thanks

Paul

On 8/27/2020 3:59 PM, Ed Baker wrote:
[...]

Ed, you are welcome and have been added to the list

[...]

Okay Paul.  You are now on it.