Topics

"The Golden Days of Radio"

Larry Maupin

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.  

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

Chris Williams

I have been following the discussions but have not said anything.

I would like to be on the list if possible please.

On Aug 27, 2020, at 3:04 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300 episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have indicated an interest in receiving them.

If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow, please include your email address.  

The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Okay Chris, you are now the 8th person on the list.  Let's hope I can get all the episodes to you tomorrow.

Larry

-----------------------------------------

To: "main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 4:08:08PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] "The Golden Days of Radio"

I have been following the discussions but have not said anything.

I would like to be on the list if possible please.

On Aug 27, 2020, at 3:04 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Corey Harker

Hi Larry,

Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks,

Corey Harker

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:04 PM
To: Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] "The Golden Days of Radio"

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

Dennis Hager

Hi Larry,

I would like to be included for this one. It might be what I remember or it might just open my ears to some "new" series. THANKS!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 4:04 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

BrianWest2@...

I have also been following the discussions but have not responded to anything.

I would appreciate being on the list.

-----Original Message-----
To: 'Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

Philip Atchley

Larry,

Sorry I've not contributed to this msg, just not knowledgeable enough to add anything useful, that and a sick wifey and invalid sis-in-law keeps me pretty busy.  But I would be grateful to be added to the list.

Thanks.

<>< 73 From "The Beaconeer's Lair" <><
Specializing in DXing NDBs (Longwave Beacons)
Phil, KO6BB, http://www.qsl.net/ko6bb/
KO6BB/B beacon, ~20W on 28.290 MHz, Ringo Vertical

HF/LF RADIOS:
YAESU: FTDX-101MP Xceiver, 2 SDR Receivers (~2020)
YAESU: FTDX-3000 Xceiver, DSP IF,300Hz Roofing filter (~2019).
Icom: IC-7200 Xceiver, DSP IF & filters (~2015).
Kenwood: TS-450SAT Xceiver, cascaded 250/125Hz Inrad filters.
10M Beacon: 2 x Realistic HTX-100's on 28.290MHz
HOMEBREW: 7 Tube+Rect 1v3 Regen RX for LF (built 2015)
SDRS: Perseus 10KHz-40MHz (2020)
Softrock Ensemble II LF Receiver (kit, 2017)
Softrock Ensemble II HF Receiver (Kit, 2019)
ACC: MFJ-993B Auto Antenna Matcher.
HOMEBREW LF-MF Pre-Amp, 8Hz Audio Filter.
HOMEBREW 4 Port Antenna Multicoupler, Feeds 4 RX's.
ANTENNAS: 88 foot Long Ladder-line fed dipole, 35 feet AGL for MW/SW.
Active Mini-Whip, 36 Feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop For LF/MW/SW at 17 Feet AGL
37 foot "Low Noise Vertical", 11 feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Cushcraft AR-10 Ringo Vertical, 14 feet AGL for 10M beacon.
Merced, Central California, 37, 18, 37N 120, 30, 6W CM97rh

On 8/27/2020 8:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin
_._,_._,_

Charles Walker

I would like to be put on the list

Chuck Walker    walker.chas@...

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Hi Corey,

You're on.

Larry

To: "main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 4:15:33PM

Hi Larry,

Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks,

Corey Harker

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:04 PM
To: Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

You're welcome Denny.  Each of the episodes I have heard contains rebroadcasts of several OTR series, many of which are "lesser known."  So you might very well run across new material.  You are now on the list.

Larry

To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 4:21:38PM

Hi Larry,

I would like to be included for this one. It might be what I remember or it might just open my ears to some "new" series. THANKS!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 4:04 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Okay Brian.  You are on as of now.

Larry

To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 4:35:15PM

To: 'Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Alan Kline

Larry, would you please add me as well? Thanks!

Alan

On Aug 27, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Philip, I will be glad to add you right away.   

Larry

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 4:56:53PM

Larry,

Sorry I've not contributed to this msg, just not knowledgeable enough to
add anything useful, that and a sick wifey and invalid sis-in-law keeps
me pretty busy.  But I would be grateful to be added to the list.

Thanks.

<>< 73 From "The Beaconeer's Lair" <><
Specializing in DXing NDBs (Longwave Beacons)
Phil, KO6BB, http://www.qsl.net/ko6bb/ /> KO6BB/B beacon, ~20W on 28.290 MHz, Ringo Vertical

HF/LF RADIOS:
YAESU: FTDX-101MP Xceiver, 2 SDR Receivers (~2020)
YAESU: FTDX-3000 Xceiver, DSP IF,300Hz Roofing filter (~2019).
Icom: IC-7200 Xceiver, DSP IF & filters (~2015).
Kenwood: TS-450SAT Xceiver, cascaded 250/125Hz Inrad filters.
10M Beacon: 2 x Realistic HTX-100's on 28.290MHz
HOMEBREW: 7 Tube+Rect 1v3 Regen RX for LF (built 2015)
SDRS: Perseus 10KHz-40MHz (2020)
Softrock Ensemble II LF Receiver (kit, 2017)
Softrock Ensemble II HF Receiver (Kit, 2019)

ACC: MFJ-993B Auto Antenna Matcher.
HOMEBREW LF-MF Pre-Amp, 8Hz Audio Filter.
HOMEBREW 4 Port Antenna Multicoupler, Feeds 4 RX's.
ANTENNAS: 88 foot Long Ladder-line fed dipole, 35 feet AGL for MW/SW.
Active Mini-Whip, 36 Feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop For LF/MW/SW at 17 Feet AGL
37 foot "Low Noise Vertical", 11 feet AGL for LF/MW/SW.
Cushcraft AR-10 Ringo Vertical, 14 feet AGL for 10M beacon.
Merced, Central California, 37, 18, 37N 120, 30, 6W CM97rh

On 8/27/2020 8:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
> I have been to my local business that handles digital conversions and
> related matters twice today, and it appears that I might be able to
> send emails tomorrow with a link or attachment to more than 300
> episodes of the series to the seven other group members who have
> indicated an interest in receiving them.
>
> If any other members post a message contributing to the discussion of
> the program and would like to receive an email with a link tomorrow,
> please include your email address.
>
> The episodes are being uploaded right now by the business, and I
> expect to be there when it opens tomorrow morning at 9:30 with a list
> of recipients.  So if you have contributed to the discussion and sent
> me your email address by 9 tomorrow morning you will be on the list.
>
> Larry
>
>
> --
> Larry Maupin
> _._,_._,_
>

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Yes Alan.  You are on as of now.

Larry

Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 5:48:01PM

Alan

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Okay Charles.  You are on as of now.

Larry-----------------------------------------

Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 5:02:31PM

I would like to be put on the list

Chuck Walker    walker.chas@...

On 8/27/2020 2:04 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

I would love to be included

Thank you for sharing

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 5:55 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Larry

Cc:

Alan

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Yesterday is gone and you know tomorrow isn't promised, live with me for today and for each other.

Paul

Please add me to the list

c7ranch@...

Thanks

Paul

On 8/27/2020 3:59 PM, Ed Baker wrote:

Thank you for sharing

Larry

Cc:

Alan

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Yesterday is gone and you know tomorrow isn't promised, live with me for today and for each other.

Larry Maupin

Ed, you are welcome and have been added to the list

Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 6:00:04PM

Thank you for sharing

Larry

Cc:

Alan

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--

--
Larry Maupin

Larry Maupin

Okay Paul.  You are now on it.

Larry

Cc:
Sent: Thursday August 27 2020 6:41:39PM

Please add me to the list

c7ranch@...

Thanks

Paul

On 8/27/2020 3:59 PM, Ed Baker wrote:

Thank you for sharing

Larry

Cc:

Alan

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin

--

--
Larry Maupin

BrianWest2@...

Thank you Larry, I appreciate it.

Brian

To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Larry

Cc:

Larry

--
Larry Maupin

--
Larry Maupin