Topics

Update On Favorite Episodes

Larry Maupin

I now have 11 episodes that have been submitted by members as their favorite which will be included along with their paragraphs describing why they like the episodes so much in the June issue of Radio Recall.

Please keep your favorites coming in.  If I receive so many that there will not be space for all of them in the next issue of Radio Recall then the rest will be published in future issues.  Also there are editors of four other OTRR newsletters who might like to take the overflow and publish those.  In one newsletter or another, I promise that you will soon see your name in print as a contributor along with your paragraph describing why you like your favorite episode so much.

Please be sure to include the name and broadcast date of the episode and the name of the series to which it belongs.

Thank you.