Topics

Updated OTRR Art Gallery

Paul Kornman

Updated OTRR Art Gallery: The previous Art Gallery had technical issues. Here's the beta version of the updated site with a different interface:
https://otrr.org/piwigo/
I'm still tweaking some settings. Let me know what you think.

- Paul

Brian Allen

Hi,

I do some CD artwork for the group and was able to upload them to the old Artwork site.  It appears that I do not have a login to this new site. What is the process to get CD artwork uploaded going forward?

Thanks,
Brian A.

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 7:19:21 PM EDT, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Updated OTRR Art Gallery: The previous Art Gallery had technical issues. Here's the beta version of the updated site with a different interface:
https://otrr.org/piwigo/
I'm still tweaking some settings. Let me know what you think.

- Paul

Paul Kornman

Is the "register" button not working for you. The process is to register as a user, then upload pictures to the appropriate folder.

- Paul

Richard Davenport

If anyone is interested I found a few posters and lobby cards related to ILAM..

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 4:56:19 PM CDT, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Is the "register" button not working for you. The process is to register as a user, then upload pictures to the appropriate folder.

- Paul

Brian Allen

Paul,

I don't see a register button on the Old Time Radio Researchers page.  Am I looking in the right place?

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 5:56:18 PM EDT, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Is the "register" button not working for you. The process is to register as a user, then upload pictures to the appropriate folder.

- Paul

Brian Allen

Figured it out...

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 6:56:30 AM EDT, Brian Allen via groups.io <wbss12@...> wrote:

Paul,

I don't see a register button on the Old Time Radio Researchers page.  Am I looking in the right place?

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 5:56:18 PM EDT, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Is the "register" button not working for you. The process is to register as a user, then upload pictures to the appropriate folder.

- Paul

Brian Allen

Paul,  I was able to register but don't see any upload options.  At what level can uploads be done?  Folder, Home page?

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 5:56:18 PM EDT, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Is the "register" button not working for you. The process is to register as a user, then upload pictures to the appropriate folder.

- Paul

Paul Kornman

Turns out I had to install a plugin.
Now, under the "Explore" menu, there's an "Upload Photos" option.

You (or any user) upload pictures.
Theoretically, as admin, I'll be notified.
Then, I can approve and place it in the proper folder.

If  you do add a photo, reply here or to me personally and then I can check what sort of notification I get.

- Paul