Topics

Volunteer Opportunity: A Day in the Life of Dennis Day

Ryan Ellett

We are back to work on our Day in the Life of Dennis Day collection. I have organized and labeled all the unique episodes I can find. They are available here for perusal. If you have new episodes or upgrades please let me know. In the meantime, Matthew Nunes has started a log based on newspaper information he has scrounged up; it is not yet complete. But is there a volunteer who is interested in comparing the newspaper summaries he has found for specific broadcasts with the actual files we have for that date to see if they seem to correspond? You wouldn't necessarily have to listen to each entire show, but enough to tell if it matches the newspaper highlight or not.
Ryan