Topics

Volunteer Opportunity: The Man from Homicide

Ryan Ellett

The incomparable Karl Schadow is working on an article for the series The Man From Homicide for the Spring issue of the Old Radio Times. The OTRR has not released a set of this series and it only has 9 episodes; Karl confirmed these are all the extant episodes. Is anyone interested in putting together this small set into a maintained collection to release alongside Karl's article?
Ryan

Mike Thomas

Don't want to overcommit but this sounds like an opportunity on something new. I thing Dan Duryea was China Smith on TV right? I can be a listener for sure. Anything Karl has his hand on is gold!