From: "C. Nava"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Tuesday June 23 2020 8:21:15PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] What we CAN do

Well, here’s a start: I listen to downloads from the OTRR library as well as Down These Mean Streets  and RelicRadio podcasts. I don’t have much money at present, but I’m going to write to encourage the podcasters and support OTRR and the podcasters with small donations.

I’m starting here. I cannot thank our OTRR leadership enough. Your dedication and professionalism are tremendous. How many hours and dollars do you each volunteer every month to keep our past alive and available to all? And free of commercial sponsorship (except for Rinso, DeSoto, Fitch Shampoo, and Fatima cigarettes)...

Who else has a favorite OTRR website, radio station, or podcast? Let’s support as many as we can.

Claire

Junior59USA

You can also stream WAMU's program The Big Broadcast on Sunday nights from 7pm to 11pm. You can find the site at https://www.wamu.org. You can also find their streaming service and Tune-In. They have been on-going since 1964. They have a facebook page as well it's TheBigBroadcast. It's a great 4 hours to gather the kids or grandkids around to listen to not only the shows but a bit of background on old time radio from their host Maury Horowitz. I know I am pimping this show but it's really good and you should check it out. Just my opinon :-)