From: "Ryan Ellett via groups.io"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Monday October 12 2020 4:36:45PM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Yahoo Groups

Well, we knew this time would come but moderators received an email today that Yahoo Groups is officially shutting down in mid-December. It only has email capabilities now but even that is disappearing. Luckily we established this new location and got things up and running last year.

Joseph K Adams

My old email groups did a great job of keep communities together. It's an old tool, but a good one.

mcoates

What is the new location, considering Yahoo Groups is shutting down. Mike.

On Monday, October 12, 2020, 4:36:45 PM EDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Well, we knew this time would come but moderators received an email today that Yahoo Groups is officially shutting down in mid-December. It only has email capabilities now but even that is disappearing. Luckily we established this new location and got things up and running last year.

Sorry,  Mike, I could have sworn I included the new address link. Here you go!

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 12:22:09 PM CDT, mcoates via groups.io <mcoates_bills@...> wrote:

What is the new location, considering Yahoo Groups is shutting down. Mike.

On Monday, October 12, 2020, 4:36:45 PM EDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Well, we knew this time would come but moderators received an email today that Yahoo Groups is officially shutting down in mid-December. It only has email capabilities now but even that is disappearing. Luckily we established this new location and got things up and running last year.
Ryan